Important Things to Consider Before Buying an Air Fryer
Most of the individuals love deep-fried, greasy food such as french fries, potato chips, and fried chicken.
Table of Content
1. Old Way to Fry
2. Frying with Air Fryer
3. Who Should Use an Air Fryer
4. People Who Hate Cleaning up After Cooking
5. People Who Want to Eat Healthier
6. People Who Want to Cook Food Faster
7. People Who Just Love Fried Food
8. Benefits of Having an Air Fryer
9. What to Look for in an Air Fryer
There’s a comfort that most of us feel when indulged in a plate of fried food.
However, despite the taste, eating fried food comes with little other benefits. It’s usually high in calories and fat and contributes to high cholesterol.
1. The Old Way to Fry
The way fried food is prepared is to completely submerge the food in oil, allowing the food to soak up an unhealthy quantity of oil and desperately increase the fat and calories of the food.
There is another option however, that can eliminate the unwanted side effects of fried food. In addition to being rather unfit, frying food also poses some risks as well:
- Many houses suffer from grease fires that are caused by frying food in oil.
- Also, the mess that frying food creates is excessive and hard to clean.
- The exploding and popping oil from the pan can also easily cause burn injuries.
2. Frying with Air Fryer
An air fryer is an effective kitchen appliance that gives us fried food and easy access to fried food with as much as ninety percent less fat. Air fryers are also a better solution because they do not require a pan filled with hot oil to produce food with a fried consistency.
3. Who Should Use an Air Fryer?
Air fryers can be used by anyone who wants the taste and texture of fried food, just like the traditional frying food.
Air fryers are easy to use and relatively very easy to maintain. For that reason, owning an air fryer is very important. People who would benefit the most from owning an air fryer are:
People Who Hate Cleaning up After Cooking:
Because air fryers work by evolving hot air, there is less clean up that is necessary after using the air fryer. This is entirely different when choosing a traditional fryer that uses an excessively large quantity of oil to fry a small amount of food. The oil mess is commonly that happen throughout the cooking process.
Disposing of the used oil can also be a dangerous task. Air fryers are easy to clean because the parts of the air fryers are removable and safe clean up a breeze.
People Who Want to Eat Healthier:
If you are serious about your health and a healthier diet is important for you then this air fryer is an excellent way to reduce a massive amount of fat and calories without any compromisation on taste.
- Air fryers use hot air to cook food, it does not require any extra calories that submerge food in oil.
- Air fryers produce crispy food that standard fryers produce, without adding any unhealthy additives.
- Air fryers help to reduce fat up to eighty percent of the food that is cooked in oil.
In addition, you do not have to sacrifice on the taste or quality of the food, since air frying creates food that has the same taste and texture that deep frying does.
People Who Want to Cook Food Faster:
Air fryers are extremely good because they can heat from room temperature to 300 degrees Fahrenheit in less than three minutes. In this way, the cooking time will cut dramatically.
While frying foods in oil, one has to wait until the oil has heated up to the appropriate temperature before starting to cook. This is a time-consuming task, depending on the quantity of the oil that is being used. Also, the air fryers heat more rapidly than traditional ovens.
People Who Just Love Fried Food:
If fried food is in your list of favorite food items than owning an air fryer is the best way to satisfy your cravings. Air fryers is a user-friendly that produces excellent tasting “fried” food, quickly. But, most of the air fryers are just limited to frying, most can also bake and roast as well.
4. Benefits of Having an Air Fryer
- Air fryers produce food that tastes great.
- Air fryers cook food quickly.
- Air fryers are an extremely useful kitchen appliance.
- An air fryer is very user-friendly and usually comes with a simple timer, so users can walk away from the frying food without worrying about burning the food or any oil splattering
- Air fryers prevent the food from becoming dry on the inside, while still creating a crispy taste on the outside.
- Air fryers are safe to use than conventional fryers.
- The process of frying food in an air fryer versus a pan of oil is much easier and economical.
- Air fryers are easy to clean and maintain.
- Air fryers produce food that is healthier than traditionally fried foods.
- Air fryers can also be used to cook things like cupcakes and muffins.
- Air fryers can be used to cook an assortment of different foods in different ways.
5. What to Look for in an Air Fryer
While purchasing any Air fryer you must know the latest options available in an Air fryer that helps you to make a good decision for purchasing any of the branded Air fryers.
Most of the Air fryers use the same technology and therefore has similar features. All the air fryers use hot air technology to cook food, so there is no distinction between air fryers design and look.
However, there are still different varieties available for air fryers. Some of the air fryers feature to consider before purchasing are:
- Size: It is important that your counter top has adequate space to store in the air fryer when cooking.
- Wattage: It is important to ensure that your kitchen can support the 800-1400 watts that a standard air fryer basically used.
- Capacity: How much food and the type of food you want to cook is essential when purchasing an air fryer. Most air fryers have the capacity to cook between 1.8 and 2.5 pounds per food, which is sufficient for every day cooking such as drum sticks and fries.
- Settings: You must know what settings are available on the air fryer that helps you to make a better decision. Most of the air fryers can reach temperatures of 360 degrees & come with timers to make cooking simple.
Other Features: Some of the air fryers come with the feature to cook two separate food items at once by having levels in the baskets. This makes cooking meals like chips and fish easier, but may not be important for people who just want the occasion fries as a side special dish.
6. Several Other Things to Consider Before Making an Air Fryer Purchase
Air fryers, although a marvelous appliance, may not be for everyone. They usually start from a range in cost of over $200, making an air fryer a relatively expensive item in comparison to other kitchen appliances. But as a mini air fryer, it is highly economical.
Air fryers can be immensely helpful to those who consistently like fried food in their meals. People who like a small variety can also enjoy the different colors of air fryers.
Since air fryers make the process of frying food much easier from start to finish, an air fryer can be a valuable appliance to buy. Air fryers cut preparation time, cooking time, and the cleanup time considerably in comparison to other oil frying foods. Air fryers benefit in making fried food healthier.
Best Air Fryer on The Market
1. Cosori Air Fryer
2. Philips Air Fryer
3. Big Boss Air Fryer
Check out Top 10 Highly Recommended Air Fryers
Discover even more deals with Newsletter Signup
Subscribe to get latest news, notification and more infomation..
Congratulations! You’ll be the first to receive our latest Vouchers & Deals.